Part 1 (of a series of 6 Masterclasses) – Breath and Breathing: Finding your personal breath rhythm to facilitate intelligent and safe movement.
You will learn:
- What is Living Pilates?
- This Week’s Principle – Breath & Breathing
- Finding your personal breath rhythm to facilitate intelligent and safe movement
- Anatomy of Breath
- Reviewing or learning various styles of Pilates Breath
- Understanding and Mastering 5 Traditional exercises focusing on today’s Principle
- Finding the congruence between these exercises and daily activities and movements.
- Build a deeper Personal Awareness of your body – Integration for ‘Contrology’.
- Introduction of a ‘Pilates Toy’
- Setting your own home programme
To book, contact Beth via email@example.com. £35 per person.
BIO – Carla is passionate about empowering her clients to be their very best through a Pilates practice that incorporates, ‘mind, body & soul’, just as Mr. Joseph Pilates created his system to be. She has worked with individuals ranging from the ages of 8 to 98, within every level of fitness from rehabilitative pre & post-operative to Olympic athlete, all of whose results have brought her enormous gratification.